Because Life Goes In A Blink

I love to capture new life, new love, new journeys or special moments for your family.



Portrait and wedding photographer located on the Sunshine Coast, Qld, Australia.







Dont let life go by in a blink, have Kathy capture it for you

http://www.kathyhughesphotography.com.au/

Find me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/kathyhughesphotography








Thursday, January 20, 2011

Preserving precious memories

I am so passionatte about preserving family memories that are damaged.

I have just got a photo of my husbands great grandfather this photo was taken when he was about 18 years old  (circa 1910) and has been damaged, this image was intrusted to me by his uncle to restore.

I restored the image and originally it was a sepia colour so I returned it that tone.

Here is the damaged and then restored photo


As we have had so much rain  and flooding in Brisbane if you have some family photos that have been damaged due to water and mould/mildew, call or email me for your special deal
(flood effected families only) if you were not effected by the floods and still have a photo that you would like restored contact me, as soon as possible as the longer you leave it the more damage is done to the image the harder the process to restore the image

No comments:

Post a Comment