Because Life Goes In A Blink

I love to capture new life, new love, new journeys or special moments for your family.



Portrait and wedding photographer located on the Sunshine Coast, Qld, Australia.







Dont let life go by in a blink, have Kathy capture it for you

http://www.kathyhughesphotography.com.au/

Find me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/kathyhughesphotography








Saturday, August 6, 2011

2 pink little girls

Well I think would be the most popular colour in this house.

Friday 5th August, I went to landsborough to photograph 2 perfect little girls, Miss C who is 3 and Miss baby J who is 4 months old.

Mr C has a bundle of energy as any 3 year old has, and kept me on my toes today. After a few snaps of Miss we moved on to Miss J, who came early (10 weeks early) suprising all involved. She is doing so well, and only for her small size you wouldnt know she was so premmie!!

Hope you enjoy your sneak peak mum and dad.

Your gilrs are gorgeous!





No comments:

Post a Comment