Because Life Goes In A Blink

I love to capture new life, new love, new journeys or special moments for your family.



Portrait and wedding photographer located on the Sunshine Coast, Qld, Australia.







Dont let life go by in a blink, have Kathy capture it for you

http://www.kathyhughesphotography.com.au/

Find me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/kathyhughesphotography








Saturday, August 6, 2011

Smoochie sweetness at 6days old

If you havent heard me say the perks of this job are great,  I'll will now say it again.
                                             I love my job!
I have the pleasure of photographing little babies, holding them, soothing them, and snuggle them.
It really is the best job in the world!!


I was very excited to photograph Mr R, he was just so sweet and adorable. He has the most perfect little lips, perfect for smoochin!


I love it when I can get other generations in on the newborn shoot and it is great to have Great Grandma (Old Nan) available to hold her first great grandchild.

Mum and Dad enjoy your precious bubba


Kathy







No comments:

Post a Comment