Because Life Goes In A Blink

I love to capture new life, new love, new journeys or special moments for your family.



Portrait and wedding photographer located on the Sunshine Coast, Qld, Australia.







Dont let life go by in a blink, have Kathy capture it for you

http://www.kathyhughesphotography.com.au/

Find me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/kathyhughesphotography








Monday, April 4, 2011

The G family captured in time {Mooloolaba family portraits}

I had the pleasure if catching up with the G family while they were having a little getaway at Mooloolaba, this weekend.

Mr G, I have know for many years and Mrs G I have met before, but I had not had the pleasure to meet their children. 3 beautiful girls Full of beans Miss E & Miss O and the very sweet Miss L.  

They laughed, they smiled, they explored, they had some fun.


They were simply themselves …. which is what I love, children can be hard work at family portraits especially when there is a little bub involved. Someone of to the side to get the baby to look up at the camera all the while trying to keep everyone else looking at the camera! anyway we did have some fun with that little bubba and she wasnt giving any smiles away today, not directly at the camera anyway.

I hope you enjoy your little getaway and here is a sneak peak for when you return



No comments:

Post a Comment