Because Life Goes In A Blink

I love to capture new life, new love, new journeys or special moments for your family.



Portrait and wedding photographer located on the Sunshine Coast, Qld, Australia.







Dont let life go by in a blink, have Kathy capture it for you

http://www.kathyhughesphotography.com.au/

Find me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/kathyhughesphotography








Sunday, April 24, 2011

The S family come to the Coast {Buderim family photographer}

This morning I met the S family, we had to postphone on another occasion because the youngest come out in some little spots!


This morning we met in Buderim for some family photos. Mum and Dad wanted to have a photo of the youngest Mr A at the same age their oldest Mr L had taken and is on their wall at home.

Both boys were such fun, Mr A is after my job and kept wanting my camera to take photos of his family.


Any way  I managed to get my camera back and get a  few photos for the family.

Hope you like your sneak peak

No comments:

Post a Comment