Because Life Goes In A Blink

I love to capture new life, new love, new journeys or special moments for your family.



Portrait and wedding photographer located on the Sunshine Coast, Qld, Australia.







Dont let life go by in a blink, have Kathy capture it for you

http://www.kathyhughesphotography.com.au/

Find me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/kathyhughesphotography








Thursday, April 14, 2011

A little treasure Mr A {Brisbane newborn photographer}

Today I took a little drive to Warner to meet this new little family, Mum, Dad and their little treaure Mr A.


Mr A is two and half weeks old and was such a good boy for his first official photoshoot. You could say that this little treaure was as good as gold. He slept nearly through the whole photoshoot. His mum and dad said that had been having a rough morning but he was just the perfect bub for me.

I absolutely love capturing these little ones, and creating memories for families.

Thanks D & J for allowing me to do this for you. I hope you enjoy your sneak peak

Gallery will be ready soon. Enjoy : )







No comments:

Post a Comment